The first Kick-off discussion meeting on “The IIC development under Public-Private Partnership was held at PPP Authority, Prime Minister’s Office, BangladeshPosted by iic in , on October 24, 2017
- Approval of the infrastructural development and key recruitment for the IIC at “Khulna University of Engineering & Technology.”
- Approval of the ‘Project Delivery Team’ and appointment of the ‘Transaction Adviser’ for the IIC as per the Procurement Guidelines for PPP Projects, 2016.
- Government of Bangladesh is proposing to work with private partners and investors from around the world for overall development of the IIC in Bangladesh or private sectors investment to the specific STI and IP project(s) development under the framework of the IIC in Bangladesh.
- WIPO’s contributions to the overall development of the IIC – Innovation & Innovator Cell in Bangladesh and contribution of the WIPO Match to the specific IP project(s) under the framework of the IIC under Public-Private Partnership.
- Others important development issues of the IIC in Bangladesh
Mr. Faruque Ahmed, Director General (Programming & Investment Promotion), PPP Authority, Mr. Najmus Sayadat, Director (Finance), PPP Authority, Mr. Nahidul Islam, Consultant, PPP Authority, Ms. Shaira Rahman, Consultant, PPP Authority, Mr. Md. Abul Kalam Azad, CEO, The IIC – Innovation & Innovator Cell, KUET, Prof. Dr. Md. Mustafa Saroar, Member, The IIC – Innovation & Innovator Cell, KUET, Mr. M. A. Moyeen, Member, The IIC – Innovation & Innovator Cell, KUET and Dr. Ishtiaque A. Zaman, Senior Partner, Centre for Policy Research, Bangladesh (CPR,B) were present in the Meeting.